Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Addi With A Twist!

Someone is *6*


Happy 6th birthday my sweet Addi Grace! You are such an amazing little girl with the sweetest personality! You have so many beautiful qualities like your daddy and that makes you so special! You love playing with friends, doing crafts, snuggling, and playing with your sisters. Your growing up angel and mommy can't believe it! I love it when you get into telling a story because you not only tell it with your voice, your whole body gets involved with hands and all! (you get that from your momma) Your love for people and always wanting to take care of them makes my heart grow but the love you have for Jesus Christ is overwhelming! You are 6 and worship your Savior and you know exactly who He is and you keep Him in your heart! 
We had so much fun planning your party...Addi with a Twist! We painted on canvas, had face painting, and edible paint! Tons of painting fun!


Your sweet friend Lexi trying to comfort you while crying because your embarrassed from us singing.


Such a fun day! You did get shy when we all sang happy birthday! Unless if you're on stage you do not want any attention drawn to yourself! All of your sweet friends had so much fun and I can't wait till the next party! We all ready have the theme that you thought of all by yourself and I can't wait to get started! 6 years my angel...6 years? Every day Addi.....you make special...you make perfect and complete! Mommy prayed  so many years for you! Every time I look deep in your eyes I see a glimpse of Heaven and I'm always reminded that you, just like your sisters, are the greatest gifts I will ever receive! I promised my God I would thank Him everyday if he would bless us with you! My angel....I have! I have now for 6 years and I will for all the days to come~




No comments: