Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Fall Review

*Carnival*




We kick off the fall season with our carnival trip that we have gone to every year since mommy and daddy have been together! Fun Fun memories with all of our girls at this carnival and like many others in our town we plan on continuing our tradition for many years!! 



Alexa Rae met up with friends and enjoyed time with them but Addi and Ella rode the rides together....most of them! Addi wouldn't ride the train. I don't know if that's because she feels she's too big but in the end Alexa rode the ride with Ella! Sweet big sister Ella has, Lex even rode with a big smile!! Thank you Alexa Rae!! Till next year carnival....we enjoyed you again this year.....





Fall Field Trip



We took our field trip to the new fire station! It was fun to be with you my angel. I had time to grab Ella from school before your picnic at the park so we could all enjoy your field trip! Mommy hasn't visited the new fire station and it was totally cool!! very nice and plenty of room for all our fire fighters to be comfortable. These men do so much more than fight fires...we learned a lot of what they do and as far as the Russell's we respect them a lot more after seeing everything and hearing of all there responsibilities they have! Thank you to all fire fighters and police officers and paramedics who help our town and others~


Addi Grace and Ella Jo




*Fall Cousins*




Sweet baby girls! It's so awesome to see my sisters begin their precious families! Mommy has her 3 younger sisters and now two of them have sweet baby girls of their own. We were raised to know and worship our Savior and I can't wait to witness and share our walk in our faith with my sweet nieces and perhaps one day a nephew? I know this fall pic is one of many we will be taking of y'all! So many precious memories y'all will share and the stories are just beginning!





*Halloween Fun*



Micky Mouse, La La Loopsy, and a Cowgirl! That's what my girls were for Halloween!! So much fun! Lex had to work that night but our tradition went on as it normally does. We got ready and left for our church for Trunk r Treat festivities. Games, Bounce Houses, Cotton Candy, Cookies, Hot Dogs, Popcorn, Face Painting, Crafts, and don't forget the candy candy candy!! Lots of good memories we always have. It's fun to see what everyone dressed up as. Happy Halloween my angels.....






Halloween Party and Parade




Ella Jo, this is your last year at your preschool and I know I will be so emotional to say goodbye to all your precious teachers and sweet traditions this school has! One of them is the parade around the school for Halloween!! So much fun! The entire school walks around the school and people honk and wave back to y'all! After the parade we celebrate with the party. This year mommy helped your teacher plan and decorate and we dipped caramel apple slices, made a cupcake spider, and had pumpkin bowling. I think everyone had a great time! Mommy's just trying to enjoy your class while it's so small of 12 kids instead of a whole class of 22! It just gets so busy once you start Kindergarten. For now, I'm enjoying the closeness of all your friends and their families.....




Thank you Lord for all the beautiful seasons you have given us in this world. Every season, every color, is so precious to me Lord....all the memories I have of all of my girls. I thank You for all you have given me and I thank you for our friends and families we have...I praise You, Lord....always....Amen~

No comments: