Wednesday, October 24, 2012

A trip to OZ

Recital 2012


Recital this year was OZ! So many beautiful dances put together to pull the whole thing off! This year for dance Addi & Ella only took ballet and Lex even cut her classes down to ballet, hip hop, and lyrical. This recital was very relaxed since my angels were in less numbers. Mommy sat back and enjoyed it a little more, rather than running back stage. This coming year will be a different story...My little dancers will add more classes, this will be an award year for Addi Grace, and Alexa's very last recital to ever dance at....that's all mommy wants to say about that right now. 
Addi Grace, I think you wore my favorite costume any of my girls have ever worn. It was for ballet and you were trees....oh so beautiful trees! Very elegant my baby...very beautiful! You still shine so bright when you are on stage. I love recital time for you because you are so shy at all times...until recital! You light up and can't wait to tip toe on to that stage and shine! Shine you did....


Alexa Rae, you would think you were born on a stage! It doesn't matter if you are dancing or acting...if it's on a stage you are exactly where you belong! All of your dances were amazing. Momma is soaking all this in because I know me, and I will probably cry my make up off every day of the next recital. Knowing that will be the very last time to see you dance on stage, I will be asking our Savior to calm my heart those few days for sure. That will be such an emotional week that I will think about later. My beautiful ballerina, you have made me so proud for so many years as I watch you grow through life as well on stage. Your momma loves you and will never forget how beautiful you dance.


Ella Jo, my most precious little dancer! You, like the rest of your sisters, love recital time. This year you were a tin man! The most precious tin man I ever saw! You tip toe right on stage and shine your very own star!
I think your favorite part about recital is the make up you get to wear. Dressing up, wearing make up, and watching all the other dances is what gets you excited about this time of year. Mommy can't wait to watch you grow up dancing and see how beautiful you become. All my beautiful dancers make my heart grow every year! Many beautiful memories in this theatre and many more to come~








No comments: