Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Preparing for Summer!

End of Year Parties


Mommy can't believe this year went by so fast! What a fun year it was... 
I think Ella Jo has grabbed a hold of Mrs. Owen's heart! I know that we are going to miss her so much! What a blessing it was to have her in our life and prepare Ms. Ella for next year! We had such a good time at the end of the year luau crafts, face painting and yummy snacks. It's always so exciting to move on to the next step but it brings the tears back in mommy's eyes looking back on our awesome memories from the past year! I'm going to just store them deep in my heart....


Kindergarten is over and hello first grade! Mommy remembers with Lex that once you start Kindergarten that the years seem to pass so much faster! I'm excited about all the fun things we have in store for us but I'm holding on to my little girls as tight as I can!! Alexa Rae has all ready slipped through my fingers and now graduating which I refuse to blog about till May of 2013!! We were so blessed with Ms. Holland as your teacher! She was such an amazing teacher this past year but mommy has also made a new friend! Ms. Holland lives right down the road from us so I know we will see her sometimes! My precious Addi Grace, you were so big in Kindergarten and your mommy and daddy couldn't be any more proud! 


Very big smile this morning ready for the last day of school and give
Ms. Holland her summer preparation gift!


I made a sign for the back of your chair. Each of you had one but I'm posting Alexa's sign because this will be the last time she will have a sign. I don't think it's cool to have one for college..
This was the first time I typed or wrote Seniors 2013! When I do that post I will have tissue in hand!




Bubbles for some Summer Fun! Both of you helped mommy decorate a small tube of bubbles to give to your friends to help kick of summer vacation! My sweet girls, no matter how small the project, both of you love to help mommy with gifts, treats, and crafts! Not so much help with chores...maybe that will come with time....maybe not!!
Summer is so exciting for the whole family! Lots of "together" time and nothing makes your mommy happier! No hustle and bustle! No schedules or due dates! No bedtimes! No alarm clock! No homework! Nothing but fun in the sun! This past summer was Alexa's last summer vacation as a high school student! Mommy can't wait to see what the future brings to my oldest angel! I love scheduling play dates and crafts to keep us going through the hot months of summer and mommy will post a few pictures of some of our favorite summer memories~ 

Welcome Summer 2012! What an amazing summer we had!





No comments: