Wednesday, October 24, 2012

It's Independence Day


This year, we were invited to one of daddy's friends houses that he works with. They have beautiful land and a sweet family to make friends with! We grilled burgers, played outside, ate lots of red, white, and blue sweets, and of course, popped some fire works!


We made strawberry, blueberry, and marshmallow kabobs with chocolate red white and blue strawberries!


I know! Your mommy always says this but...July 4th is my favorite!! I have come to the conclusion that your mommy just loves life and anything we have to celebrate makes it that better! I love our country, I love our family and your mommy thanks God for everything he has blessed us with everyday! What an amazing place to live and I hope my girls grow up knowing how beautiful our country is. Happy Birthday America~


One flag, one land, one heart, one hand, One Nation evermore!
Oliver Wendell Holmes




No comments: