Wednesday, October 24, 2012

SKY

Vacation Bible School 2012


Sky was the theme of VBS this year! Every year is so much fun but I have a feeling the "fun" is getting a little more "fun"! This was Addi's first year with the big girls and boys. Addi, you are no longer in the preschool for VBS. You mommy was so excited to know I was your crew leader for your first year and got to watch you make new friends and have so much fun! Alexa, this was your first year to be a crew leader all by yourself! I knew you would be amazing! God blessed you with 5 boys...very active boys, and you handled them with such love and made their week so much fun! It filled your mom's heart with love and made me shine all week just watching you take the role and guide your crew closer to our King! Ella Jo, you were in preschool having so much fun with all of your friends! I couldn't wait everyday to hear all of your stories too! VBS is so special to my heart and I can't wait for every year!! Summer, Church family, crafts, songs, new friends, and growing in our Faith....Thank you for giving us the children every year to guide them and bring them closer to you Lord~




No comments: