Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Movie Night


The Russell family has started a new tradition!! Mommy has been wanting to have a movie night but we tried a couple of years ago and I think Ella Jo was a little too young to enjoy so we waited and now I think y'all are the perfect age!
Lion King has always been my favorite Disney movie! We had the VHS tape from when Alexa was little and y'all would watch that but a couple of years ago we lost the movie! We were so excited when we heard that Disney would re-release the movie! We went to the theatre to watch it in 3-D and it was even more awesome! Mommy and Lex got chill bumps all through out the movie and at the end Ella said ...."This movie makes my eyes water!" Don't worry my sweet baby...all movies makes your mommy's eyes water and that's ok! We surprised you girls with the Lion King and Spooky Buddies one evening and decided to make it special with our first movie night!
We popped popcorn, baked cookies, and moved Addi and Ella's mattresses in the living room! We all piled up with pillow pets and covers to enjoy our movies! Little girls, you had so much fun and thought it was so cool to have your mattress in the living room! Even Snow Flake enjoyed it snuggling on Addi's lap!


Mommy is sad that Lex wasn't home for our first Russell movie night but she was out with friends celebrating no school the next day!! We can't wait for our next movie night and I'm thinking we might have to go get Rio!
I treasure these times with my babies and your mommy is holding on so very tight! Who knows?? Maybe we can continue this as all of you get older and have to add on more mattresses in our living room!
Thank you God for all our blessings and our beautiful family You have given us! I am forever grateful~

No comments: