Saturday, May 7, 2011

Ella Jo Russell is 3!

complete a. full, finished, ended, perfect.




My precious Ella Jo! Mommy just can't believe her eyes! I look at my sweet baby girl and wonder where has the past three years gone?? The day before you turned 3 I would ask you how old you are about 50 times just so I could hear..."tew" one more day! You are mommy & daddy's baby of our 3 girls and I have truly tried to hang on to every last second of you growing up. At 3 years old you still want to be by your mommy all the time! When I'm doing daily chores or even taking a bath you always say "Mommy...I want to hold you!" Sometimes it's hard to slow my day down and take the time to "hold you" but I try to remind myself how fast the past 3 years have gone and in 3 more you will be 6!! You make being your mommy so much fun everyday. I really couldn't imagine our family without you! Our lives would not shine like they do~
Addi was 12 months old and Alexa was 12 years old when we found out we were going to have another baby. Mommy & daddy prayed for so long to have a baby after Lex that we did not believe that God would bless us so soon after Addi. Mommy prayed that you would be a girl because Addi was so little I wanted her to have a friend to have tea parties and play dolls with. I couldn't believe God had answered our prayers again!! On May 5, 2008 He blessed us with our beautiful angel and completed our sweet family.
Ella, you are so different than Addi! I think you have your mommy's outgoing personality and could make friends with a tree! There is not one shy bone in your sweet body. Our whole family watches you and laughs at all you bring to us.
I love watching you while you play with your sister and whisper secrets in her ear. I love the way you ask her sweet questions and believe anything she may tell you! I love the way you will do something silly and if you know you have an audience you will do it again 10 times! I love that if you get a scratch or a bump all you need is a kiss from mommy and it makes it all better! I love the way we will be "nuggle bugging" in mommy's bed and you'll look up at me with your big brown (PawPaw Russell's) eyes and say.."I love you mommy" You are our precious angel who has completed our family and everyday I will thank God that he has blessed us with our Ella Jo!
Mommy loves you so very much!!

Thank you God for all of our answered prayers!
I am forever grateful for the beautiful gifts You have given me!
*Happy 3rd Birthday my sweet angel Ella Jo Russell*

No comments: