Wednesday, April 13, 2011

A day at the fair


Ella Jo you were so excited this year to be at the fair!
Last year you could only ride the rides that mommy or daddy
could ride with you. This year you are tall enough to ride all
the kid rides.

Addi Grace the expression on your face says the whole story!
You are not as brave as your little sister but you just loved
this ride! You rode it 3 times!!
Daddy had to ride this ride with Lex. It took some convincing
but in the end he loved it! Momma would NOT ride the ride!!
The fair always brings back so many memories! I would go every year as a child and then with friends as I got older. Now going to the fair with my sweet girls I can relive all the cherished memories! We rode so many rides over & over! Mommy would only ride a few but enjoyed watching all my girls with their daddy too! Lex, you do not have a fear of rides at all! You have always wanted to ride the biggest and fastest rides you could find. Ella you are going to take after your oldest sister. Even last year you were wanting to ride the rides before you were tall enough. You are 20 months younger than your sister Addi and will ride the rides she will not ride. My sweet Addi Grace...You check the ride out very well before you think about riding it! We start out on the carousel and then work our way to the faster rides. You do enjoy them all once you have warmed up to the idea.
I told your daddy this was my favorite year at the fair so far!! Addi, you are all ready asking when we can go again!    Till next year.........

No comments: