Wednesday, April 13, 2011

My Answered Prayers~

I look at this picture and I just can't express enough what it means to me!
Alexa, you were our only little girl for so long! 5 years old when we started trying to have another baby. We didn't know in the beginning it would be such a trying time in our lives! We tried for over 5 years with losing two babies early in the pregnancy. I can not begin to tell everyone how many conversations I had with my Savior! I couldn't understand WHY???
Well....after years of praying, crying, and trying God answered our prayers and gave us a beautiful baby girl and then 20 months later another one!
I love this picture because to see two of my daughters holding hands with trust and love is what makes my heart beat! I thank God every day for all the blessings with my girls! My prayers that I never imagined he would answer in such a wonderful way. I often think to myself ....Look at what you have given me God.....my beautiful girls that I will love & cherish and raise them to know and worship You!
Thank you so very much for all my answered prayers~

No comments: