Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Too much TV time affects kids' health

Too much TV time affects kids' health



*Click on the link to watch our interview*

Mommy was sitting at the computer enjoying her first cup of coffee when the phone rang. A lady from KFDM was on the other end explaining that Lauren, your cousin, who is doing an intern with them told Kalie that we have beautiful girls and could possibly help out with their story on channel 6 news! I agreed to the interview about watching too much television during summer could hurt children and their routine with sleep! Daddy and I were discussing this issue not long ago that we wanted to make sure that while our summer time should be relaxed and fun but try to stay on a good schedule!! So, Mommy was more than happy to help out with the story and I prayed that I could answer any questions that might be able to help other families going through the same situation.
It was a lot of fun to see ourselves on TV! Lex helped me get ready but she didn't participate in the interview regarding too much TV. I told them that if they needed help with a story regarding too much texting on cell phones during summer I could help with that also.....  ;)
Addi Grace, you were very shy and to this day mommy can't say lets watch Addi & Ella on TV or else Addi will correct me and say..."No! I'm not on TV...just Ella!!"
Ella Jo, like always, you were not shy at all!! You would smile and help us with what we needed to do. The camera man asked you to say a few words but I think that's where you drew the line...
I hope our story will help all the parents in our area that was able to see the interview. Thank you Lauren for suggesting my beautiful angels for your story~

No comments: